Thursday, January 19, 2012

DOGS ARE FRIENDS- DON'T BE AFRAID OF IT.

It was such a beautiful moment. I was walking out from my house. In a short period, I realized a dog following me. Initially, I was doubtful, so I decided to take the lane across the street. The dog was still running behind me.








 I got reminded of the Hutch ad where the pug follows the boy wherever he goes. In my case, I don't even know which breed it was, but it was a free-ranging dog. I really felt it like a baby and I did not wish to let go of it. But I  had to catch a cab; it was time. Hope I see it again, but this time I am sure I will treat it well and feed him some biscuits.




P.S: I want a dog  :-( 

4 comments:

  1. seriously, I literally long for a dog day in and out! dogs are the real best buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a dog too! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete