Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SUBJECT: GOD, READ MY MESSAGE :)



Dear God,
      Thank you. Of all the things that I am going through right now, I know it is you who understand me completely.
     I have never been to such a thing in my life where I will have to stand on my own, where people don’t agree with my dreams, or I don’t know if this is the first time I am following my dreams.
    The first time I feel so strong about what I am doing. The voices within says, “Just do it.... You are strong and it’s in our blood.”
     I don’t know what is that, that keeps my loved ones say ‘no’ to my dreams. I know they are much worried about me; and I don’t want to let them down.
   With love.

6 comments:

  1. :-) yep..follow your dreams and fulfill them..God is always there to take care of the worst things which will come in your way..:-) take care..God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved ones always come around someday or the another. So don't worry a lot about them. Fulfill your dreams. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anjoo : Thank you. Yeah, I leave it to God :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ankur : Thank you :) :) True that they are always there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to follow,
    but to live your dreams,

    as this is to live a dream
    with in a dream

    that which you live,
    is the reality,

    as the reality that which you live
    is a dream..

    Live Gayatri....you are already blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is your award my dear fellow blogger...

    http://shilpikarnani.blogspot.in/2012/10/kareena-kapoorsaid-in-jab-we-met-meri.html#links

    Congrats!!

    Check out the link for more details...

    ReplyDelete